Thursday, January 28, 2010

From The Vault

This week's treasure from The Vault is:


Past The Ps Please by Yvonne Lehman
Heartsong Presents #510
ISBN: 9781586606244


Unsure of God's direction for her life, Sara is spending the summer after graduation house-cleaning at the estate of her college roommate's family. What others soon recognize is that God is using Sara in the lives of the three Paridy sons. Albert, the gifted lawyer and aspiring politician, admires Sara's people skills. Movie producer Adam wants to develop Sara's potential in front of a camera. And Forrest, running a huge but secret project, wonders if Sara is God's choice to help make his dreams reality. As the summer ends, Sara ponders her next step. Is it time to leave the Paridys forever? Or is she ready to trust her heart to the care of the Paridy man she loves? Fall in love with this inspiring love story and our entire collection of Christian romance novels from Heartsong Presents!


For more information on Yvonne Lehman and her other Heartsong Titles, including Past the Ps Please, click HERE.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What was your favorite/least favorite job while in college?

5 comments:

  1. God gave me an awesome job while I was in college. I was editor for the small newsletter put out weekly by our Christian ministries department. I got to interview students and highlight different ministries they were involved in. It was a great way to promote serving in ministry in hopes of getting more students involved. I met with my boss once a week, but other than that I could put in my hours whenever I wanted as long as I met my deadline. I was in charge of the whole shebang, from writing the articles, to laying it out in Pagemaker, to getting it printed, and then passing it out in the campus PO. It was 10 hours a week which was a perfect amount for juggling with my classload and providing some income. I look back and can see how God provided really neat experiences for me to prepare me for my job as editor of Heartsong Presents. Thanks, God! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite college job was definitely my job in the library. I love books, and order, and learning new things, so this was the perfect job for me. I discovered new authors, got to work with students finding the resources they needed, and learned a lot about organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron McCarverJanuary 28, 2010

    My favorite job from college days was at a local Christian bookstore. This lead to my reading Gilbert Morris books and falling in love with Christian fiction which lead to meeting him, a definite high point in my life, and writing with him--amazing! This lead to all I do now with Barbour--further amazing! God knows just where to put us to prepare us for that future He has planned for us. PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to cosmetology school and didn't work until I finished. Spoiled, only child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a job as a salesgirl at a major department store in my hometown, and on weekends I came home from college, I enjoyed working there. (Except when they put me in the "sporting goods" department one weekend - - that was truly a joke, LOL). ~ Blessings, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete