Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guest Blog with Nancy Toback


I've written Heartsong romances before, but the three books I wrote with Candice Speare was my first time writing a series. It's been a wonderful learning experience. By our third book in the series we knew so much about the characters that they felt like old friends. I also learned much about Washington State. So, I hope there's another series in my future.

Collaborating with Candice was great fun as we both have a quirky sense of humor. We used that humor when we created the totally mismatched hero and heroine in Boxed Into Love. And we still laugh when we read lines from the African American sisters in book three.

As always, the Heartsong editors were amazing. They really made our stories shine. We're looking forward to feedback from our Heartsong readers. We hope you enjoy our Washington States series.

Have you ever visited Washington State?

4 comments:

  1. I have visited WA state and it's gorgeous. My daughter and son-in-law live in the middle of the state at Lake Chelan. In July she will give birth to our second granddaughter and forth grandchild, so my husband and I plan to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Washington State. I'd love to explore the costline of Oregon and Washington someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Oregon count? We travel through a bit of WA to visit family in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never visited.
    My family had the chance to attend a cousin's wedding up there, but I had my children and my job at home :(
    They said it was GORGEOUS!
    One day....
    Can't wait to see what you guys wrote!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete