Today's Boom From the Vault is:
A Hero for Her Heart by Candice Miller Speare and Nancy Toback
Allie just wants the truth.
When Allie's brother and sister-in-law die in a car accident, Allie is left with the care of their adopted son, Danny - and enormous debt. Now she's forced to sell part of the farm to make ends meet. Still reeling from her broken engagement, Allie has no interest in men - especially those who lie.
Derrick is on a mission. His dying sister's last wish is to know her son is happy with his adopted family, so Derrick hides behind his job as Realtor to investigate Allie and Danny. But soon his reconnaissance mission turns into much more when his feelings grow for Allie and the nephew he's never known.
Will Derrick's half-truths spin a destructive end? Or can Allie and Derrick overcome a web of deceit to finally see the truth and admit their love?
Seems like Allie has had a lot thrown at her in life. What if you were Allie? How would you handle being in Allie's situation with taking in a child and trying to make ends meet? Also, would you give Derrick a second chance after you found out he was lying about some pretty major things?
- White Pearls by Shannon Taylor Vannatter
- AND THE RANDOM DRAWING WINNER IS...
- A New Book From the Vault!!
- Another Day with Connie Stevens
- PROUD TO WELCOME CONNIE STEVENS AS THIS WEEK'S GUE...
- This week's featured title is: Leave Me Never by C...
- NEW RANDOM DRAWING WINNER!!!!
- From the Vault -- Wild At Heart
- Day 2 with Vickie McDonough
- Day 1: Guest Blogger Vickie McDonough
- This week's featured title is: Mutiny of the Heart...
- This Week's Winner!
- From the Vault -- A Hero for Her Heart
- Another Day With Rose Ross Zediker!
- Day 1: Guest Blogger Rose Ross Zediker
- This week's featured title is: Lily of the Field B...
- THIS WEEK'S WINNER!
- From the Vault -- Disarming Andi
- A Second Dose of Elizabeth Goddard!
- Guest Blogger Elizabeth Goddard!
- Praying for Rayne by Elizabeth Goddard
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2010 (261)