Today's Book From the Vault is:
The Marriage Masquerade by Erica Vetsch
Noah just wants to start over.
Captain Noah Keneenbrae can no longer deal with the shame and guilt from the wreck of his ship. So he changes his name and takes a job as assistant lighthouse keeper on Sutton Island, heedless of the marriage contract his grandfather has arranged for him. No woman in her right mind would want to marry him now, anyway.
Desperate to escape the calculating grasp of her father and his cronies, Anastasia Michaels leaves her home to take the unlikely job of housekeeper on a remote island. Knowing how terrified of water she is, surely her father would never think to look for her there.
But neither Nick nor Annie considered that God's hand might be at work in their lives. When they each take things into their own hands, He must work a miracle to bring them back to His original plan.
There times when we want to take matters into our own hands, but it helps to just let things happen if we keep in mind that God has a plan for us. Has there ever been a time when things just weren't going the way you wanted, but you knew they were happening for a reason?
- White Pearls by Shannon Taylor Vannatter
- AND THE RANDOM DRAWING WINNER IS...
- A New Book From the Vault!!
- Another Day with Connie Stevens
- PROUD TO WELCOME CONNIE STEVENS AS THIS WEEK'S GUE...
- This week's featured title is: Leave Me Never by C...
- NEW RANDOM DRAWING WINNER!!!!
- From the Vault -- Wild At Heart
- Day 2 with Vickie McDonough
- Day 1: Guest Blogger Vickie McDonough
- This week's featured title is: Mutiny of the Heart...
- This Week's Winner!
- From the Vault -- A Hero for Her Heart
- Another Day With Rose Ross Zediker!
- Day 1: Guest Blogger Rose Ross Zediker
- This week's featured title is: Lily of the Field B...
- THIS WEEK'S WINNER!
- From the Vault -- Disarming Andi
- A Second Dose of Elizabeth Goddard!
- Guest Blogger Elizabeth Goddard!
- Praying for Rayne by Elizabeth Goddard
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2010 (261)