Today's Book From the Vault Is:
Gaining Love by Jennifer Johnson
Mark and Zoey must make some changes.
At just 27, bank loan officer Mark White is overweight and already suffers from high blood pressure - a condition that contributed to his father's early death. Determined to get back in shape before it's too late, Mark joins a gym.
Zoey Coyle is a fitness trainer who has turned her life around and back to the Lord. She has faced the consequences of poor choices before. Her next major hurdle is getting on top of her credit card debt by controlling her impulse shopping.
Mark can't believe a beautiful, godly woman like Zoey could be interested in a balding, out-of-shape former quarterback like him. And Zoey fears Mark will run when he learns her three-year-old cousin is really her illegitimate son.
God has forgiven their sins. But will Mark and Zoey extend grace to one another?
This sounds like another great book that deals with real life issues. What is your favorite kind of book to read? One that relates to your life? Something that takes you back in time? A book that puts you in a reality not your own? Fantasy? Please share!
- In the Cool of the Evening
- ...And The Winner Is...
- From the Vault: The Columns of Cottonwood
- Day Two With Sandra Robbins
- Day One With Sandra Robbins!
- Dinner at the St. James
- Drum Roll, Please...
- A Quick "Hello" From Colleen
- From the Vault...
- Day Two with Colleen L. Reece
- Day One with Colleen L. Reece
- Romance at Rainbow's End
- And the Winner is...
- From the Vault: Gaining Love
- My Teenagers Hello Friends, Tomorrow, you will hav...
- Day One With Jennifer Johnson
- Betting on Love by Jennifer Johnson
- This Week's Winner!
- From the Vault: White Roses
- Day Two With Shannon Taylor Vannatter!
- Guest Blog with Shannon Taylor Vannatter!
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2010 (261)