Today's Book From the Vault is:
White Roses by Shannon Taylor Vannatter
Grayson can't seem to move on.
Pastor Grayson Sterling loves his wife. The problem is, Sara was killed by a hit-and-run driver two years ago. Grayson knows he needs to move on, that the continuing depth of his grief is not healthy for him or his young son. Desperate, he convinces his church to hire Mark Welch as associate pastor to relieve him of some of his load. When Adrea Welch arrives at his church with her brother, Grayson cannot deny his attraction to her.
For years, florist Adrea Welch has been artfully arranging white roses for Sara Sterling. Now those flowers are carried to the cemetery by a faithful, grieving husband. How can Adrea be so attracted to a man still devoted to his dead wife?
When secrets from Adrea's past collide with their building relationship, both she and Grayson must learn to lean on God's abiding wisdom.
I just love the name Grayson! Tell me, do you have a favorite character name?
- In the Cool of the Evening
- ...And The Winner Is...
- From the Vault: The Columns of Cottonwood
- Day Two With Sandra Robbins
- Day One With Sandra Robbins!
- Dinner at the St. James
- Drum Roll, Please...
- A Quick "Hello" From Colleen
- From the Vault...
- Day Two with Colleen L. Reece
- Day One with Colleen L. Reece
- Romance at Rainbow's End
- And the Winner is...
- From the Vault: Gaining Love
- My Teenagers Hello Friends, Tomorrow, you will hav...
- Day One With Jennifer Johnson
- Betting on Love by Jennifer Johnson
- This Week's Winner!
- From the Vault: White Roses
- Day Two With Shannon Taylor Vannatter!
- Guest Blog with Shannon Taylor Vannatter!
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2010 (261)