Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Excerpt from Love's Winding Path


Here's a little taste of Love's Winding Path by Lauralee Bliss


Key Verse
But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1 Timothy 6:6

From the book:


But he couldn’t have everything he wanted in less than a week.

An awesome job and a girlfriend to boot. Could he?
“You look like something’s on your mind.”
“I. . .uh, I’m happy to have a friend. When you’re new in town, a friend is awesome.”
“It’s important. Friends make things better. And so can ice cream, when you’ve had a tough day. I get a cone whenever I’ve had a tough day.” She paused as if lost in her own thoughts.
“Has today been a tough day?”
“No, it’s been pretty good, actually.”
Dan was liking this more and more. He’d give it a few more days, tops. Jo was sure to be in his relationship status on Facebook. He hoped.







Question of the day: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

4 comments:

  1. Aaron McCarverMarch 09, 2010

    In east Tennessee there is a brand of dairy products called Mayfield. I love their Chocolate Marshmallow I remember from when I was a kid. Alas, I can no longer find it, especially in Mississippi. I usually go for Baskin Robbins' Gold Medal Ribbon now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron McCarverMarch 09, 2010

    This got me wondering...and wishing. I went online and saw that Mayfield still has Chocolate Marshmallow. Next trip to Tennessee, look out!

    ReplyDelete